Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Gathering

Mood:OK Health:Good Weather:Great

It is always like that... Before you leave for good, you are bound to put on weight with all these farewell meals. This afternoon, I met up with two of my asian schoolmates for 'dim sum' at 'Happy Gathering'!

Sighs... I guess I have to put the 'lose a kg' plan behind.

My favourite dim sum is 'siew mai' and I am so disappointed when it doesn't taste good. However, at least some other dishes are good especially the fried carrot cake. Others include the stream prawn dumpling, the egg tarts and 'phoenix claws'. 'Dim Sum' at home is still the best! However, I am so not looking forward to go home...

One of them is going back home to Japan and the other will be staying for her 'M.Eng'. I hope she will have an enjoyable course in the next academic year. Dr. M. J. already warned those who are continuing M. Eng about what to expect from him. Phew, I am glad that I have finished my course. Dr. M. J is a very harsh and strict lecturer. Many times, he had been rather sacastic to me which really got off my nerves.

What's next? Hayley's birthday and a trip to Cambridge on Sun... So busy even after school term...

No comments: