Saturday, June 6, 2009

Farewell present from coursemates

Mood: Surprise Health: Good Weather: Raining

Oh... Kate and Hayley are so sweet! They got me a farewell gift!!

Talking about horseshoe, I think I really need a lot of them. Few weeks ago, I accidentally washed down one of my earrings which I brought from U.S. in the sink. I couldn't retrieve it as there was no access to the pipe. Sighs... the earrings was made from my birthstone and in gold. The moral of the story = never buy expensive earrings unless they are huge that they can't be washed down the sink :)

So I went to look for a decent pair of earrings on the last day of my exam and I spotted horsehoe design! I was delighted!

Ok, got to have some rest! My coach to Cambridge is at 4am, got to have some rest. Hope that the weather will turn out good eventually! The weather was forecasted to be raining in Cambridge later :(

No comments: