Monday, June 1, 2009

Mood:Lost Health:Good Weather:Great

It is all coming back to me now...

Once again, I experienced the same kind of 'longing' from everyone in SGI- Wales. It was probably the same type of attachment as compared to Aug '07 when I decided to leave home for my UK studies. This made me ponder about being a stray cat one day.

As the days get closer, I found myself walking deeper in the forest and increasing lost. I realised how much I hate about adjusting my life all over again. And then, it all comes with fears as well. What should I expect?

I haven't been giving much strategy about what is coming next, all I know is that, I would be in the biggest catastrophe if opportunity comes slow. Halfway through my course, I have already feel the burning fuel, which resulted in a 360 degrees change of my perspective and tonnes of disbelief and disappointment. It was probably the most ugly scenes I have ever seen.

With current unfavourable condition, I foreseen that the ugly will become deform. I felt so sick thinking about it...

No comments: