Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduated

My journey as a student has finally ended. I can't tell you how relieved I am to be released from hell after 20 months. The worst time of my life was the initial 4 months. For the first time in my life, I realised how incompetent I was in so many ways. Being a "handicapped", I struggled to catch up as much as I could to be in sync with my coursemates. It was very difficult.

I knew how genius my coursemates were from the beginning. More than 90% of them were graded at least 2:1 and above, which made me even more incompetent. Many times, I questioned myself about the choice I had made. I had inflicted unnecessary sufferings upon myself, which was puzzling.

Having geniuses resulted in my final exam marks being scaled down to my disadvantage. I was devastated. Being released from hell doesn't seem to be relieving after all.

The journey of being a student has ended and soon I will be heading back home. A new journey has begin... I knew it is going to be another challenging path...

No comments: